Timber truck needed

Squaredy

Is anyone selling their ag registered 4x4 truck? I need something with a carrying capacity of 4 tons or so, possibly one of the bedfords, but preferably something a bit more up to date and easier to drive. If it has a meaty crane fitted that is great, but if not I will get one fitted. I have maybe £4000 to £6000 to spend. I understand the Layland Daf army trucks are good, but they never seem to be ag registered.

I will need it to do road speeds occasionally, so tractors are out. Any offers?

I know it's not quiet the same but. We're selling our Disco in the next few weeks, It's DVLA registered as a forestry vehicle, so no mot needed, free tax & runs on cheery. 3"lift, goes anywhere, the pics flatter it, it's battered & bruised, but it runs well. If that's of any interest to you, drop me a line.

CRW_3775.jpg.d11b4979db1cf6f2b56f74b36baad6da.jpg

Edited by Natalie
Added a picture

Thanks for the replies, I do need a lorry rather than a Land Rover size vehicle, but good luck with selling the disco.

I also did spot the bedford advertised in classifieds, but that sold a few weeks ago. I will be selling my old Bedford MK when I find a replacement, but that needs quite a bit of work, and is not ag registered. Will be a great source of parts for someone though. Cab is rotten, engine not the best, but everything still works....

lindisfarnecharcoal

your disco looks very interesting

what is insurance like is it tractor insurance or still normall car insurance as it looks perfect for what i want but being a teenager insurance could be a problem

also do you run it on cherry

lindisfarnecharcoal

your disco looks very interesting

what is insurance like is it tractor insurance or still normall car insurance as it looks perfect for what i want but being a teenager insurance could be a problem

also do you run it on cherry

Our insurance is next to nothing, regular car insurance yes. Runs on cherry yeah, being the 300 it will damn near run on anything! But yes, it can legally run on cherry. PM me if you want more info, as I say, It'll be available in a couple of weeks.

Very best wishes,

Our insurance is next to nothing, regular car insurance yes. Runs on cherry yeah, being the 300 it will damn near run on anything! But yes, it can legally run on cherry. PM me if you want more info, as I say, It'll be available in a couple of weeks.

Very best wishes,

dont mean to put a spanner in the works but check out rules and regulations for using red diesel.a van i bought had at some time red diesel in it as i taxed it filled tank and went to auction next day to cut to the chase ,ministry dipped tank and tested diesel and said5% red was in .i showed them tax disc and diesel reciept but still it was my fault .iappealed but their view was up held 500 pound fine and 500 to release van this was later refunded . the rules given on red to me were that you can drive amax of 1k on the road in ag vehicle any views welcolme