reduction pictures

andrew t

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.I feel it takes a lot to keep up to scratch and would love to hear more on the subject also talk about pruning tools etc:001_smile:

Most of the reductions we do we use handsaw and secateurs. Its not often we use chainsaws unless a lot is coming off. The only reduction I posted on hear where chainsaw's were used was the Plane in Bucharest.

How about you?

If that was a one man up done in a day job i salute you sir, handsaws on a big oak like that, respect due:thumbup1:

2 of us were in that tree Tony. One of my guys took the side on the left I took the right, you can see where I thinned a bit ore heavily than he did. I used to do reductions like that in a day but I'm only on the tools once or twice a week now so I have slowed down alot

Edited by gibbon

2 of us were in that tree Tony. One of my guys took the side on the left I took the right, you can see where I thinned a bit ore heavily than he did. I used to do reductions like that in a day but I'm only on the tools once or twice a week now so I have slowed down alot

Argh, rubbish, if you even did half that tree with silkies in a day your still a well comercial climber, aint many around could do the same. That looked a very big tree:thumbup1:

I must admit though, working for this firm, who reward you for efficiency with all manner of "extra curicula activity" for efficiency and keeness ive got too relaxed, almost considering a return to streets for a while to get me up to full tony 2 steps capacity!:lol: