How to make a dog swim!

18 stoner

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Before anyone asks, the last two weeks have been hard work, there has been much frustration and even embarrassment trying to encourage her, but, i must add, there are NO pictures, Sorry.

Glad to say it was worth it, we got there in the end.

Well done, any advice on getting kittens to gronk in the box, not behind the TV or near my bed?

My old Alsation used to go in water at the earliest chance, even diving for bricks at the bottom of the brook. He fair stunk at home at always made a right mess of the kitchen.

pete, watch it like a hawk, whip it in the tray every time it shakes that lil tail!!! or.............................

Just shoot it??:scared1:

Below is when they came home mucked up to the eyeballs and I threatened to wash them with the hose, you can tell by their expressions what they thought of that idea.

What is it with Springers? My sister can't keep hers out of the water or the mud either!:laugh:

n618884015_682157_8330.jpg.27b0901d2717b5707785d703914b01f5.jpg