I'm gutted, How am i to get on?

swinny

I completed my cs 30 & 31 back in april and had my cs38 booked for the 24th of may, on the 21st of may the training company rang up to say that they couldn't run the course due to only me applying for it :( and the re booked it for the 21st of june, So put back a month but thats not too bad is it.....

Got a phone call this week to say theyre mostlikely going to have to cancel it yet again due to lack of numbers and they wanted to know if i still was wanting to do it!

Really gutted, how am i supposed to get on and working when the courses keep getting canceled :(

sounds like the training provider is clutching at straws tbh, i would ask for a refund and book with a bigger training provider who will be running the course, rather than keep getting rolled over from one month to the next until they have 4 people to run the course

i'm based near craven college skipton, and can't really go anywhere else due to the fact i get funding towards the courses up to 65%

whats the 65% worth to you, is it worth more than being ticketed and out working? free money is a bonus, i would never rely on it:001_smile:

whats the 65% worth to you, is it worth more than being ticketed and out working? free money is a bonus, i would never rely on it:001_smile:

i see what you mean, might aswell crack on and get searching for somewhere else then :) just been enquiring about my tractor test and pesticides too, as main job is landscaping :)

Isnt skipton in north Yorks? Could Bob not help- i think he does training, or could ertainly put you onto someone up that way as he is up there somewhere.

yep thats the one, and yeah, bob's up here somewhere lol i'll have to get in touch and see if he knows anywhere, there is the one in preston also 30 miles away :)