problem with HAIX boots.

matt.p

I had same problem with mine but think mine was just left and not right or other way round not sure, cant remember anyway sent them back to mr jones and they swapped them for new pair and unfortunalty both feet show the same signs but not as bad so just keeping an eye on it.

P.S Matt wheres tree in your avatar?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gerbutt....i like pints not pies!

Hay caddy the oak tree is in stockholm in a park on the same island as the Vasa Museum.

very big tree all held together with old iron bands and full of concrete.

Hay stig i think ill be emailing HAIX to and let them know i wont be buying their boots anymore! i think we all should........

I had two pairs of protector pro's and on both pairs the sole came off after 2 months at the front and on one pair it came off at the heel also.Our lad bought a new pair when he started and they've done the same,sole separating at the front.I wouldn't have another,i think they are overated,for that money it's disappointing.I'm really happy with my klima air zermatts after a year.:001_smile:

I got a pair of Protector Xtremes from Radmore & Tucker in Exeter about 18 months ago and the sole is starting to peel away at the front of the right boot. The sole material is good on mine , but not the construction.

When I start tripping over the flappy bit I'll take them to my local cobbler, he's got some ace glue for jobs like that.