Birthing stool

Bolt

Cheers for the comment guys!:biggrin:

It was quite hard to shape it without it looking like a toilet seat :lol:

nice one! haha, wonder how many treesurgeons have carved a birthing stool!!!

like the todler sitting next to the 020, definatly not wrapped in cotton wool!! :biggrin:

She is better off with the 020 Josh, the 375 is a bit on the heavy side.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assumed the toppers were there so the 12" bars could be used as a measure so the stool sat at the 12" height specified by quality control.

Looks good, when your wife has finished with it surely it could be used as a outdoor toilet seat saving the need for wobbly knees when squatting out a monster

Thats awesome! You have a very luck wife:thumbup1:

No back to it but I guess you just position it up against a wall and problem solved.

I think the portable outdoor toilet seat is a great idea, every van should have one. Especially useful for squashing prickly weeds out the way as well, no more nettle rash where you'd rather not have it :lol::lol:

Cheers all.:thumbup:

you are bang on the nail about the 12" bar measuring tool there, S_T_S, that small radius nose on the husky makes the perfect measuring tool, but it pays to make sure the rakers aren't filed down too low I have found. Ha Ha

Good feedback on the alternative suggestions.

After all, I spent days doing the thing, I want to get my 'moneys worth' :thumbup:.

Coming to think of it, I was in my thirties when I started on the thing (about 10 days ago) I am now in my Forties! :lol::lol: