Poison ivy ? Beware !!!

nod

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Respect due to you Rob, take it as read that your work behind the scenes is well regarded & our little industry is by far the beter for all your hard work.

I'll happily join in with my fellow Arbs in saying a big thankyou for not

only being a great facilitator but also a comforting presence that fights our corner from within.

it's your inspiration that helps keep this semi-retiree still in the harness (well, occassionally :blushing:)

Keep up the fine work :001_cool:

Nice one Nod. Ta much for all your hard work! I will be visiting your stand on the Arb day in june & buying a poison ivy rope from you. Will you have your splice crew on hand to give the mutts nuts line the final touch?

Seems a lot of trouble to go too. This rope must be out of this world.

So what setts it aside from other ropes on the market?

just curious :001_rolleyes:

Look it's spec up online & read some of it's props. I think you mite find some impresive on compare to other lines out their at the mo. Up to you to make your mind up from what you read though. I have read & also had the fortune of working with people who have used the line ( non ce marked) & all have been impresed with it's performance. Lines work well in different ways for different people & their style of climbing. Each to their own.