Crazy cobra wire core cam failure

orang utah

has any one else had had the same probelm as me the wire on the cam which holds the line in place when leaning forward has broken on both of my crazy cobras found out when taking the top off a scots pine lent back after making the cut nealy turn upside down lol luck had it as id gone round the tree twice so it pinched up would have been in for a head first pole slide had i not:thumbdown:

Is the cam device on the crazy cobra the ISC one??

If it is, then ive not heard of them failing, In fact ALOT of people i know use them and really rate them.

Sounds like it could have been nasty tho mate, Glad you didnt get hurt.

yeh it is its a piece of cable about a inch 1/2 long seems to hold the cam in place when its slack now it,s broke when ever the lines slack it drop back ?

yes alot lol

maybe just a run of bad luck took a tumble sunday sticky krab (my maintenace) to blame ,20 out of a leylandi in from of my two mates and the women of the property

bet i looked so proffessional

ISC do a replacement bit I believe

Some replace with other wire like brake cable or snare wire but the ISC one is obviously better and does not run any modification issues ect

i had the same problem with mine,had it only a couple of months.The wire frayed got it replced by the supplier and then it done it again a month or so later.Got rid of it and now using a ART postioner.which is a million times better. :)