Any phsycologists on here

Dean Lofthouse

heavy thread.. if i get like that i'll go bash a handfull of 6inch nails into random trees just to see if i feel better, i bet it feels really good..

go and bash nails into a tree Deans gonna be working on....... it'll take his mind off all the other stuff when he has to keep sharpening his saws :001_tt2:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

take it from me, it will be a metaphor for something, and it will most probably stem from your childhood, it usually does mine did. what you need is to go and see an expert, no point guessing just let them tell you the answers mate:thumbup1:

Steven may be right here, but you can just shortcut the seeing other people thing and channel the energy you feel into realising what you have achieved, and what you wish to achieve,what is important to you personaly,and then just enhancing all these things.

If you are to do that which you can not yet see or grasp then let it come to you,on top of your game,and ready for the chalenge.

Just my opinion!:blushing:

Good :thumbup1:

So I'm not looney then, my next big ambition is to win the euromillions :001_smile:

That would be an acheivement

As long as you enjoy winning it more than you now enjoy the thought of winning it. Often its the other way round and that causes problems. Be happy with what you have and not with what you might have. And when you win the lottery be happy with what you have and not with what you might have if you won a bigger lottery etc. etc.

Haha, going to open myself wide open here but here goes.

All my life I have had a feeling that I have to acheive something big. It's really hard to explain.

Almost as though I have been put on this earth for a reason, it sometimes does my head in and is very frustrating.

Is it like dreams and is supposed to mean something or do I just need putting in a straight jacket and have some electric shock treatment. :laugh1:

I do think the electric shock thing might be worth while, but can you get some pics posted?:001_tt2:

As long as you enjoy winning it more than you now enjoy the thought of winning it. Often its the other way round and that causes problems. Be happy with what you have and not with what you might have. And when you win the lottery be happy with what you have and not with what you might have if you won a bigger lottery etc. etc.

Great post imo :thumbup1:

I was asked what I would do if I did win the lottery.

Apart from the usual pack in work tomorrow....

One of the first things I said I do is setup something to help the community.

A training centre or something to get kids off the street and educated, rightly or wrongly something on those lines.

Dont get me wrong, I'd only do that if funds allowed, my family and friends would be sorted out first.

Right.....who are my friends :001_rolleyes::lol: