A Public Apology

Dean Lofthouse

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why dont we get a few of us lot to pay him a visit with some saws felling bars axes, sort him out properly i dont think he would come back.

I dont know why you are so keen to kit the guy out when he's tried to rob poor old pecontools.

I think he look after a hunt pack and will deal with fallen stock.

Yeah fallen stock for the hunt, Id do him with the bolt gun and do it on a cold morning when it doesnt work properly so it stuns him, wate for him to come around then do him propper then straight in the incinirator or fed to hounds!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Went down the wood Sunday morning to find someone has had another go at my containers.

One of the locks had been hit with a stone and was badly scratched, then one of the hand levers had been half opened.

I presume it had been only halfway opened because they got a 10,000 volt pulse through their arm. :wave:

Ah, got the b'stards :bluboomteamenforcer

No other damage to report, just hope they learn their lesson and don't bother coming back.

Heres to hope :drunk: