Bmw X5

igottacabstar

It's a Honda Ridgeline. Not incredibly fast but gets around http://automobiles.honda.com/ridgeline/performance.aspx

A really safe and great handling truck/suv hybrid dealio. I get a kick out of people telling me all the time it's not a real truck. No sh-t sherlock it's a grocery getter with room for a bike or two or a dog in the back. I've been a Honda fanatic for awhile so black is the only model that came with a interior color option, two tone tan leather it had to be.

Honda brought some cool new features to the little truck world imo. Also full 1/2 ton ratings for towing (you can kind of see my boat in the reflection):drunk:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The money is irrelevant. I'm happy that you can treat your family to the best things in life, no doubt you worked hard for it.

My point is that driving a chelsea tractor such as you have ordered imho is not the example I would want to set to my friends/piers or children. When is caring about the enviroment around us going to be classed as something other than hippy crap? I make and effort, no claims on perfection or such but the ego bloating and BS around such a machine does make a statement of intent and disregard IMHO.

A guy starts a thread to share that he has just bought a new vehicle. That is a thread to congratulate someone or stay out of imo.

What sort of statement are those trying to make a statement actually making in this thread?

Does someone have a link to the global warming/consumption thread here cause that's where some of the posts from this thread belong?

Positive Vibration yo!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ0BOmrM8vo[/ame]

That buying an X5 is excessive waste of money.

The definition of an excessive amount of money depends on how much money you personally have. I would say that for me to spend £250k on a Bentley would be excessive, but if I had 5 or 6 million in the bank then I probably wouldn't. Likewise, if you haven't got a pot to p*ss in then spending £1000 on a car would be excessive. Surely you must grasp this?