ultimate muscle building energy healthy breakfast

Stephen Blair

i dont have time for yoga or rock climbing, i do all my gym work balancing on bouncy balls, air filled discs all for core work, do some jacknifes while doing the plank on a huge inflatable ball, that wakes up the tummy muscles i will tell you, or try the perfect abs hanging thing, makes me want to cry doing that lol

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont have time for yoga or rock climbing, i do all my gym work balancing on bouncy balls, air filled discs all for core work, do some jacknifes while doing the plank on a huge inflatable ball, that wakes up the tummy muscles i will tell you, or try the perfect abs hanging thing, makes me want to cry doing that lol

That made me laugh!:thumbup:

If you're up for a bit of reading, Mark's Daily Apple is quality. It's makes sense and works a treat. I mean look at the guy, he barely works out and he's mid fifties!

The nutrition side of it will definitely cure the hunger pangs, and you will be surprised just how varied the timing of your meals can be without losing energy or getting hungry.

Have fun!

Stevie, When i used to train i used to drink these as breakfast, My cousin teaches kick boxing and swears by these. They work out at just over a pint and the scoop of whey protein keeps you full up until dinner time, You can mix them up with different fruits and stuff so they taste different and dont get boring too quickly :thumbup1:

Tasty breakfast protein shake | Men's Fitness UK

masterblaster, it takes me 90 mins to leave my house go to the gym and come home, sorry for the confusion, i do 5 mins on the rowing machine as a warm up then probably 45 mins to do my work out and i do my main core, hanging leg lifts etc that adds another 20 mins onto it. so its not 90 mins of sweat and tears lol

doesn,t matter what you eat if you don't squat till you drop you won't get really strong.

i am not aiming to become superman, just keep strong enough to keep injuries to a minimum and make my life more enjoyable, i am doing this for my boys, i want to be strong enough to keep up with them as they get older and hopefully get involved in more energetic activities, and i was fed up being sore all the time and having back problems, i now dont have a sore back and find work a lot easier. I have been strict with my routine, not going for huge weights or reps, just keeping form and and carrying out the excercises correctly, i see so many guys up the gym throwing weights about with no control, they may look big but they are sweating buckets and all over the place, there are other guys half the size that are lifting twice what they are nice and quietly in the corner. I think diet is very important. the better i eat, the less i have to do physically to get my results