AMA top handled buzzer.

Mick Stockbridge

These saws look all well and good and at a very disposable price but let's be honest imagine the shame if another tree gang drove past and saw you using it. Do they come with free balaclavas to hide your identity?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These saws look all well and good and at a very disposable price but let's be honest imagine the shame if another tree gang drove past and saw you using it. Do they come with free balaclavas to hide your identity?

Frank your mum makes you wear a balaclava and vest anyway so I would'nt worry haha.

My main worry is how long the AMA will last but I just read the warranty and it's for 12 months.

ps is Frank Pike the inspiration behind your username? haha.:laugh1:

rad_boywhosaved.jpg.d2f9ea8ee6fe41f9344998b365226970.jpg

elo mick sorry ive taken so long to post, i av spotted a another AMA top handle saw with a bit more guts 45cc i think it was, wont put up a link til ive spoke to justin as mite be able to get it of him a bit cheaper

elo mick sorry ive taken so long to post, i av spotted a another AMA top handle saw with a bit more guts 45cc i think it was, wont put up a link til ive spoke to justin as mite be able to get it of him a bit cheaper

Hi Phil

We do that one as well BG4518 45cc and 18" bar £185.00 inc VAT

I've got them on fleabay but if you need one give me a bell.:001_smile: