Burning firewood floor sweepings

difflock

Well Dan, I have not seen any smoke emanating from the  chimney pot outside?

And mostly burns showing flames, though if left undisturbed for a good period,  neither smoke nor flames to be seen, so I suppose it must be burning like charcoal as you suggest.

Cheers,

Marcus.

Edited by difflock

Ere mate!

Wees is well "oop North" an forby that well out to the West, so more wind exposure.

And anyway tha heat is mostly for the wife.

Though as I lie here post lunch, tis touching 25 in here in a wee blink of afternoon Sun.

I need to summon my willpower and get back to welding at the  rather rusty Parsons Egg aka the Black Bollix which is to say a 1989 G Wagen that the previous owner got bogged ( but undisclosed to me) on a beach.

Scabs of solid rust the size of a playing card and fully 4mm thick falling out of, what is left of, the cills.

So far I have removed the full of a black bucket of underseal, rust and rusty bits of steel.

Etc etc etc.

You get one free pass what with it being on the bosses orders, but wouldn't they take your hard Scottish passports away instead of the wussy Man card ? 😉.

I thought they put central heating users on some form of questionable watch lists, their version of the American communist kinda thing?.

Edited by GarethM