Farage in Clacton

eggsarascal

26 minutes ago, Trailoftears said:

One would hope given the D-day anniversary celebrations that those who flirt with these neo-fascists such as Farage/Trump et al,might remember the danger of the end-game of these people,it tends to start with 're-education' camps aka as labour camps,and then you reach the inexorable logic of death camps where the 'others',the aliens,the disabled,the mentally ill are put out of their 'misery'.

What about your former Trotsky poster boy, Jeremy?.

6 minutes ago, Trailoftears said:

Is that REALLY your best riposte-how rather sad....

Well you seem to do a lot of slagging off every political party.

I take it you'll be using crayons to spoil you ballot or are you just casting your own vote for the monster raving looney party ?.

Edited by GarethM

Nope mate,just want a Country where you can get dental/nhs treatment in a timely fashion,somewhere my kids can swim in their local rivers-surfers and swimmers can go into their locales without getting the shits/ear infections.Where youngsters have a sporting chance of renting or even buying a home in their community.Just the civilised stuff that When I grew up was taken for granted-tell me,what bits of that human experience angers you?

• Like 3

I WILL vote-as ever,and I confidently predict-the TURDS will shortly be out.Great Electoral plan by the tech bro-diss the British War heroes-his finger's obviously on the pulse of  the British Electorate.No worries,he will no doubt flee to silicon valley given his dual nationality and a fabulously wealthy missus-he's alright Jack.

25 minutes ago, GarethM said:

Whilst we all aspire to those things, to use a old South park quote, vote or die.

I've thought this for a while but have never felt the need to point it out so plainly. I think you might be the stupidest member of this forum. No offence. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, AHPP said:

I've thought this for a while but have never felt the need to point it out so plainly. I think you might be the stupidest member of this forum. No offence. 

And to assume makes what ?.

You're obviously not old enough to have realised you can't change the system, you work with what you've got.

Screaming about taking down the system and acting like a 5 year old in Asda achieves absolutely nothing.

I quote "you cant change the system",umm,tell that to the feudal serfs,the suffragettes, the vote grudgingly given to non-property owners! I think you will find if you have even the most rudimentary grasp of British political history,you may grasp the fact that you CAN change the system....