Baum Chirurgie Saller, a warning in 2023.

Hi all / to anyone who reads this. 

I need to make this post to warn people about the Austrian arb company 'Baum Chirurgie Saller' based in Vienna. I've seen the name come up on this site before but the posts were old and I want to warn anyone considering working in Vienna about this company and its owner. 

If you are considering a move over there, do not work for this guy, he is absolutely dispicable, a nasty sociopath and a bully. As is his team leader / sidekick who I won't name. 

I have spent the last two months working there (now back in the UK) and while the work and places we went to were amazing, Manfred and the team leader made my life hell. I've been in this game nearly ten years so I'm not an idiot yet I was insulted, bullied, unnecessarily repremanded and driven to ridiculous levels of stress. Not to mention lied to and now they owe me in excess of €2000 which I doubt I'll see. 

Hopefully someone sees this and takes heed of the warning. It's all smiles and goodwill to start with but the mask soon slips and you find yourself working for a tyrant. Trust me, don't go there. I cannot fathom the words to describe how much of a horrendous person Saller is, the man is a wicked crook and I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. 

Edited by Griffyndor

6 hours ago, Griffyndor said:

Hi all / to anyone who reads this. 

I need to make this post to warn people about the Austrian arb company 'Baum Chirurgie Saller' based in Vienna. I've seen the name come up on this site before but the posts were old and I want to warn anyone considering working in Vienna about this company and its owner Manfred Saller. 

If you are considering a move over there, do not work for this guy, he is absolutely dispicable, a nasty sociopath and a bully. As is his team leader / sidekick who I won't name. 

I have spent the last two months working there (now back in the UK) and while the work and places we went to were amazing, Manfred and the team leader made my life hell. I've been in this game nearly ten years so I'm not an idiot yet I was insulted, bullied, unnecessarily repremanded and driven to ridiculous levels of stress. Not to mention lied to and now they owe me in excess of €2000 which I doubt I'll see. 

Hopefully someone sees this and takes heed of the warning. It's all smiles and goodwill to start with but the mask soon slips and you find yourself working for a tyrant. Trust me, don't go there. I cannot fathom the words to describe how much of a horrendous person Saller is, the man is a wicked crook and I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. 

But apart from that ...🙂

• 1 month later...