Stunt fell pics

josharb87

Nicely judged on the space. :thumbup1:

If you letterbox the middle' date=' you won't pull the fibres out. :001_smile:[/quote']

i thought about doing a letterbox, but i had my douts about how stable the wood was. only slightly rotten on the right hand side of the hinge, so could have properly got away with letterboxing it :001_smile:

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stuntfelled an elm butt into the trailer today, found a mattress to protect(ish) the ifor a bit. it was 10ft long by approx 3ft, the weighbridge confirmed it was a 1.9tonne lump, pics to follow when i get them through on email from my bro:thumbup: much easier than ringing it all up and lifting it manually

stuntfelled an elm butt into the trailer today, found a mattress to protect(ish) the ifor a bit. it was 10ft long by approx 3ft, the weighbridge confirmed it was a 1.9tonne lump, pics to follow when i get them through on email from my bro:thumbup: much easier than ringing it all up and lifting it manually

With the time you've saved you'll soon be able to afford a new trailer... :001_tongue:

We did that, but with a cherry lump into the back of our old hilux. Cant find pictures but heres the video of us unloading it! We just tied one end of the rope to the lump and another to a bigger lump on the ground and just drove forward. Was a big old piece! Front wheels popped up when we felled it into the back :thumbup:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4p6davERQQ]YouTube - Unloading Hilux The Correct Way![/ame]

Did you back the trailer up, tip it right up and fell it in with a big chewy hinge, secure the top, then roll veeeeeeery slowly forward whilst lowering the trailer and letting the hinge off gradually?

I wouldn't have done it like that if I wasn't going to do it. :biggrin::laugh1:

nope, its a flatbed and the trailer was downhill of the tree. it landed with a good crash but the trailer is fine, very thin hinge as there was some backweight and we pulled it over with a tugline by hand. couldn't have gone much sweeter, rolled the log off the side of the trailer back at the yard:001_cool: i did wonder if it was a good idea but well...haha

piccies of the above..:thumbup:

DSC01285.jpg.5211a2ea2f35021f8b1736b402cda851.jpg

DSC01276.jpg.e8406f3e7462d1866b72695c6f90656c.jpg

DSC01274.jpg.b93bf55f598ca30a8fa139679d308dcf.jpg

DSC01272.jpg.f0b34f042c225ee31e847640053dbd95.jpg

Saves the mess!

Forgot to put this mini stunt fell up the other day. Featuring John Shutler.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n2w1kDBkUI&feature=youtube_gdata]YouTube - Mini stunt fell[/ame]