Ambulance strike

Kimosabi

Just now, Kimosabi said:

Who rattled your cage son

You did reading your shitty comments you’ve got f**k all respect for the nhs & paramedics but as soon as you’re in need you’ll be there expecting to be first in queue. If you don’t think they’re worth a pay rise then you’re tapped in the head. I  can honestly say I’d be lost without the nhs they saved my baby boys life & its thanks to paramedics and ambulance they were able to get him from the north west to the north east in a really timely manner and gave him the operation that saved his life I couldn’t thank them enough.

the work they do is really challenging mentally & physically yet they get on with it they’ve got to sacrifice special occasions and family occasions to go to work for a low wage get hurled abuse at and they are obviously under appreciated by people 

Jack

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Jwoodgardenmaintenance said:

You did reading your shitty comments you’ve got f**k all respect for the nhs & paramedics but as soon as you’re in need you’ll be there expecting to be first in queue. If you don’t think they’re worth a pay rise then you’re tapped in the head. I  can honestly say I’d be lost without the nhs they saved my baby boys life & its thanks to paramedics and ambulance they were able to get him from the north west to the north east in a really timely manner and gave him the operation that saved his life I couldn’t thank them enough.

the work they do is really challenging mentally & physically yet they get on with it they’ve got to sacrifice special occasions and family occasions to go to work for a low wage get hurled abuse at and they are obviously under appreciated by people 

Jack

I don't dispute that but that is the career they chose that's their job, next thing suicide bombers will be complaining about getting blown up 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kimosabi said:

I don't dispute that but that is the career they chose that's their job, next thing suicide bombers will be complaining about getting blown up 

Something needs to be done to stop the max exodus from the profession though. And on top of the high inflation cutting into their already meager wages they have an ever increasing number of assholes to deal with day in day out who do not respect them or what they do. Its an irrelevance to say that's what they signed up for. The goal posts have moved and if they are not properly compensated for the job they do they will find another. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Kimosabi said:

The last thing I’m going to say to you is get back on your keyring you troll 🧌 your obviously only here to cause arguments cba tbh deal with enough idiots in day to day life without coming onto a good forum to listen to a clown 🤡 ( @Kimosabi) this forum is full of genuine decent knowledgeable people and it’s knobheads like you who ruin it simple

Jack

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jwoodgardenmaintenance said:

The last thing I’m going to say to you is get back on your keyring you troll 🧌 your obviously only here to cause arguments cba tbh deal with enough idiots in day to day life without coming onto a good forum to listen to a clown 🤡 ( @Kimosabi) this forum is full of genuine decent knowledgeable people and it’s knobheads like you who ruin it simple

Jack

Oh dear Jack is a bit cross 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jwoodgardenmaintenance said:

Jack

Just out of curiosity, is a knobhead the same as a dickhead or is one worse than the other