Crocky

After a chat with Mark it was agreed that I would give a 550m1 ported by him a run for some feedback. It was a saw that I'd been thinking about for some time for steep bank work where most of the timber was smallish but still had a few good sized ones running through it. As I was taking part in the UK Loggers comp this weekend the saw was to be sent down there and in a great lightbulb moment Mark sent down a freshly ported 572 XP and a used MS 460 for anyone to try. Now that's confidence in your work and I'm happy to say not only was the 550 a little beast but I was so pleased with the 572 that it has followed me home. Mark asked all the right questions re what did you expect from the saw and the quality of work you can see, exhaust work, is very good. Hop across to my instagram #outinthewoodagain to see a couple of quick videos of them and I'll be giving them a good run later this week at work anyway.  Thanks Mark always a pleasure to do business with a pro.

• Like 6