Got to love having the right kit!!

Theocus

• 4 months later...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Defo not on commission but just saw it as an opportunity as they are over 2k new!! I have just converted mine to hold rings and am currently adding a winch mount!! Has been in continuous use for the last 2 weeks behind my quad. They are a great bit of kit.

I wanted to add a little crane to mine, but thought the extra nose weight would mess it up. Most of what goes on mine I can lift on & off, but I've some beech thinning to do, & the trees coming out are down tracks only accessible by quad & this timber hauler. It'll take the weight of them, even if they come out slowly, but getting them on to the trailer will be exhausting work, AGAIN!

But great little trailer, wouldn't be without it for anything.

Defo not on commission but just saw it as an opportunity as they are over 2k new!! I have just converted mine to hold rings and am currently adding a winch mount!! Has been in continuous use for the last 2 weeks behind my quad. They are a great bit of kit.

A few more pics, i have changed the trailer since these were taken but its such a good little trailer although small for the bigger stuff. the quad is a 450 grizzly irs, with a warn 1.5 tonne winch on the front! It doesnt get stuck anywhere!!!!

DSC_0492.jpg.47e5867709532348fe6fdd5f5084f6ac.jpg

DSC_0491.jpg.e09c7a916d60dc33b49a8e578f33c73c.jpg