ISA arborists certification study guide

Andy Bradz

These guys often have second hand books. I think you need to call if i remember right. Also if you're a student they give student discount :)

WWW.SUMMERFIELDBOOKS.COM

Welcome to Summerfield Books - suppliers of new, rare and out-of-print books on botany, forestry and natural history. Browse our collection today.
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 03/05/2022 at 15:30, jcwalbaum said:

Hi Andy - I’ve got a copy with cd if you’re still looking?

Have you done the ISA certification? If so do you reckon it's worth doing if I already have pretty much all the NPTC certificates? Is it recognised much in the UK? 

52 minutes ago, Jacobi said:

Have you done the ISA certification? If so do you reckon it's worth doing if I already have pretty much all the NPTC certificates? Is it recognised much in the UK? 

The NPTC certs don't really include the tree biology that is in the ISA cert. I guess more equivalent here would be level 2 arb.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/8/2022 at 9:12 PM, Andy Bradz said:

Hi all, anyone have a copy of the ISA certification guide they might consider selling on or, a link to lower priced copies of the book?  Thanks

9AF26829-4D2C-4BDB-B422-748E71F3FF03.pngI would be grateful if you could recommend someone to buy this book. In addition, I pike books on political science. At https://writix.com/essay-examples/parliamentary-sovereignty I read an article about parliamentary sovereignty yesterday and decided to learn more about this phenomenon and the development of sovereignty around the world.

I have a copy of this book.

Somebody once said that a tree surgeon is someone who knows 'where' to place cuts when pruning a tree, and an arborist is a tree surgeon who understands "why" - this is what the ISA Study Guide could give you.

Personally, other than the Americanisms within a few sections (maybe 5-10% of the book) I think it presents a really good learning opportunity (to supplement NPTCs etc.), but accessing the exam is very challenging...still the study's worth doing anyway.

Good luck, and enjoy..

Paul

• Like 1