Your Tree falls into neighbours, whose responsibility to clear up?

TreeAbility

I take it there are his trees on his land? Do u need to go onto his land to take photos/inspect trees?

But that is ur sun house/shed?

Are the trees TPO'd or something

It might help wot general geographic area ur in incase laws/rules vary.

It does look like it, must admit seems a strange thing to do with trees of that size in a location like that.

Once dead will be far more ackward/dangerous to work with esp if they need climbed.

I have used eco plugs ( drill holes and hammers a plastic thing of weedkiller into tree/hole) of trees of that size or bigger but only as a last resort where acces was real dodgy and a genuine safety risk to hand fell, for disease control 

11 hours ago, Julie Sawyer said:

My neighbour ( or someone) has drilled holes in the base of his trees and it looks like they have been injection with something . The leaves have died and fell very quickly and now the trunks have gone a dark colour. They are clearly dying!

He is denying all knowledge of this being done but my concern is that if falls onto us whilst we are in the garden.
can anybody advise me as what to do please, is there anybody I can speak to with my concerns.

Is the neighbour's tree in a Tree Preservation Order or Conservation Area?