What do you guys think?

karlton

Hi im thinking of jumping ship and starting up my own Business and have put together a new logo.

Basically im looking for peoples honest opinions of it before i take it to print, i am also planing to have my van sign written with the logo.

So:

Do you like the design?

Does it catch you eye?

Does it look professional?

Does it get the message across?

Please dont be shy as im lookin to make changes if needed.

PS. ignore the scratches in the artwork these will be rectified! It can also be rotated view> rotate view> counterclockwise

Regards Karl

grass[1].pdf

Looks good: clear, concise...does the job.

same as, If your doing gardens and grass its spot on, or are you doing trees and block paving with a bit of loppin and tarmacin aswell? if so then think again as you will look like a "Jack of all trades".

Thanks for all the kind comments! Glad you all like it. :thumbup1:

Also im struggling to think of effective ways to advertise, obviously i will stick an ad in the local rag and drive around in my newly sign written van but what other options are there?

What are your thoughts on dropping good quality leaflets through peoples doors? I dont want to come across like i live in a caravan if you get my drift.

Obviously word of mouth is the best or of advertising but i need the initial clients to spread the word.

Cheers Karl