Use of Avent loader on wet ground.

Arborist

Ive got an avent out on hire today for clearing up brash on a grass paddock type area and it has rained all night. Has anyone used this type of machine on wet ground with any luck before, had a bobcat on wet ground and it was useless!

Any help would be good as ive got 20min to cancell it for today.

Thants

The area is compleatly flat ground but has been quite soggy! Im getting it back in on Tuesday and hopefully it will have dried out a bit.

What attachments have you and what do you use to pick up and move brash? This machine either comes with a 4 in 1 bucket or a silage grapple.

The area is compleatly flat ground but has been quite soggy! Im getting it back in on Tuesday and hopefully it will have dried out a bit.

What attachments have you and what do you use to pick up and move brash? This machine either comes with a 4 in 1 bucket or a silage grapple.

Hi Paul,

I have hired one of these before, they are great fun. I had the grapple on the front which was great for brash and timber lengths as well.

Rgds....Al

Hi Al,

Did you hire it off DD hire?

I got it back out on hire tomorrow, ground should be hard!

I never got the reply to the message I sent you about the stump grinding because my pm box was full!

Paul.

Yes it was from DD. It was quite an old one and the four wheel drive didn't work, but still saved a load of time.

Let me know if you have any big stumps to do.

We did that conifer after Xmas, took 3 of us one day and me and my son (14 yr old) 3 hours next day to clear up:001_cool: