The Wee Chipper Club

TimberCutterDartmoor

thanks for your advice by the way!

No problems, another tip with these chippers is don't throw rakings off the job in , the times I see this makes me cringe , has there is only me using it I have not sharpened blades un 12 months and I still have to keep hold of bigger branches to stop it from dragging it in to quick !! .

Ste

Thats why i like the timberwolf, no need for extra trailer like with the cs100.

Might look into getting a used one, i think they around 7.5k new

Why do you need an extra trailer for a CS100, but not for any other similar sized machine? The benefit in a CS is the bigger opening and high discharge which makes it more usable and the resale value is high, rather than having to cut stuff into a stick and have it spat on the floor.

I have recently got hold a haecksler from Jim Upson. I can not fault this machine, it smashes through the brash! its only 70cm wide, Honda engine and is built in Europe. It costs £3200 plus vat, I got one on lease from arblease and don't regret it for one minute. fantastic bit of kit that's build to last.

Here you are, fully paid up member, Spent the day knocking up some temporary front wheels and a ramp.

I had already added the winch to the trailer, getting the chipper on and off is a breeze now :thumbup:

Welcome to the club:thumbup: ,How wide is your chipper ? Today I gave my chipper a weight watchers program and lost a inch an half of the wheelbase of my GTS1300 , far to many jobs were the gate opening are 30" and chipper is half inch to wide so I chopped off 1" on the left axle and spun the wheel round and gained another half inch ...... Happy now

Ste