Arboricultural Association

IAN M

First of all it will cost you quite a bit. Down here in sunny devon your domestic clients are not too bothered however bigger clients such as the council etc may wish you to be AA.

I have also looked at it, and i am going too start mine this year not realy to get more work, however this would be nice, but just as an extra quall and mainly intrest:biggrin:

Sorry you want to join the AA and not become an approved contractor. My Bad:blushing:

good luck on the proscess, watch your game the assesors will find the corners cut! we had an old prussick that had gone down the back of the bench found on an assesment, it was asked why it was there and not binned!

It was light hearted, but they will go through you with a fine tooth comb!

get your guys into good habits for at least 2 weeks before the drill!

they will slip, I did, my visor!

good luck on the proscess, watch your game the assesors will find the corners cut! we had an old prussick that had gone down the back of the bench found on an assesment, it was asked why it was there and not binned!

It was light hearted, but they will go through you with a fine tooth comb!

get your guys into good habits for at least 2 weeks before the drill!

they will slip, I did, my visor!

:confused1:Do you not read posts before you quote them????????:confused1:

Thinking of joining the arburicultural association i run a small company wich all my work at present is domestic.To what advantage would be gained if any by joining the above

To be honest you don't get a great deal from being a member IMO.

I used to be one, but I felt so let down by their stance on the working at heights reg (among other things) that I did not renew my member ship.

as a member you wont get much, discounts on variuos bits, and publications. and the kudos that comes with it.you cant advertise being an approved contractor as the regs require you to get the additional bits for it.

Kudos????????????

How so???:confused1:

Any one can join, does "Kudos" not come from an accomplishment of some kind?