Tell?

Paddy1000111

Darnit, Looks like I'll have to find a company like that local to me then! Let the googling begin ? I know 95% of people will bin it but that 5% helps get the ball rolling! 

I'm gutted that with these restrictions I haven't been shooting this year. I usually beat for local shoots and a load of them own gardening companies and don't do chainsaw work so I could be in for a good deal there! 

1 minute ago, Paddy1000111 said:

Darnit, Looks like I'll have to find a company like that local to me then! Let the googling begin ? I know 95% of people will bin it but that 5% helps get the ball rolling! 

I'm gutted that with these restrictions I haven't been shooting this year. I usually beat for local shoots and a load of them own gardening companies and don't do chainsaw work so I could be in for a good deal there! 

The other thing I have found work is having vehicles stickered up there have been a few occasions I have been to Tesco picking some shopping up and the phone has rang someone has seen my truck in the car park and it reminded them they need such and such doing I’ve had a few sensible jobs like that as well plus as your working people approach you 

Jack 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jwoodgardenmaintenance said:

The other thing I have found work is having vehicles stickered up there have been a few occasions I have been to Tesco picking some shopping up and the phone has rang someone has seen my truck in the car park and it reminded them they need such and such doing I’ve had a few sensible jobs like that as well plus as your working people approach you 

Jack 

Awaiting the decals for my car as well as the truck as we speak. No point driving that around for general duties in the car and not advertising! 

That’s my pals truck the stickers cost him £80 for both sides and the bonnet done there nothing special but they have got him loads of work just because it looks better the truck stickered up with the chipper stickered just looks so much better to people than a plain white transit plus it’s a one off cost and 24/7 advertising 

Jack 

C7DA6543-8805-42CE-A974-3DAFAE0C52C5.jpeg

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Paddy1000111 said:

It's pennies and makes a big difference. I'm making a design for the tipper truck at the moment. A giant area of advertisement missed there! 

He’s fussy he’s just bought the ally planking from John Adam supplies and it cost a fortune so he doesn’t want to cover them yet ?? plus if you have too many stickers on the truck folk think your a traveller and they shy away little but effective works perfect ??

Jack 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Paddy1000111 said:

I suppose so. A nice logo on the back tipper with pre-cut vinyl so you can see the aluminium through it and then some minor info else where looks smart to me! 

Eventually it’s all going to get wrapped white then as you say a logo etc he’s getting annoyed with it now he keeps seeing more and more scratches so it’ll end up wrapped shortly ??

what line of work are you doing?

Jack

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Paddy1000111 said:

It's pennies and makes a big difference. I'm making a design for the tipper truck at the moment. A giant area of advertisement missed there! 

Get two slabs - slash cut style,  get yr router out n carve yr business name n number on them, oil wood n highlight lettering in black, bolt on an yr done. K

• Like 1