woodland mills axel problem?

Tippin Alaybye

Just now, Tippin Alaybye said:

bought the 126 woodlander in the spring. the wheels are now angled as shown. i would think the structure is not robust enough for the weight.

the second image is with it jacked with no weight on the axel

any comments?

D9B18F43-2CBD-4F93-AC09-8C61EC6220A7.jpeg

94A34E68-6634-4D16-9E93-C1F634F34953.jpeg

When its jacked is there any play in the wheel? The bearings could be shot? 

Also, is the Woodland Mills Trailer Road Legal? Im sure they are but at the back of my mind they where for carting around your land only. 

19 minutes ago, AMWArbor said:

The 126 is road legal but the 122 isn’t.

This is on the HM126 page. I guess its as legal as any other trailer thats not over 750kg though; 

License for Highway Use

Although it is sold as an off-road package. Road safety components are included to aid in the registration as a home-built trailer in your jurisdiction. Every province, state and country have different requirements and it is recommended to check with your region requirements.

• Thanks 1

when not in use do you leave the head in the travel position, thus loading the indespension units......this could be the reason they have failed.......they are not designed to be left loaded for long periods , my own mill is sitting with the wheels only just touching the ground and the weight carried on the jacks, this is the way it was designed to work

• Like 1