Timberwolf woodchipper value

J M Tree Services

1 hour ago, monkeybusiness said:

There is a guy on Facebook breaking a couple of Timberwolf 150s. I reckon the double roller box would probably bolt into your machine.

Just saying like...

I'd often thought of doing that but the opportunity never presented itself and as wasn't really necessary I didn't seek it out.

had q quick look on FB but couldn't see anyone breaking a timberwolf.

3 hours ago, openspaceman said:

It's the same with the Dosko on the team I was helping with, I always ended up as the brash dragger chipper feeder, it does the job with care but it's frustrating when you have used a chipper that you can drop a piece in and just walk away. Also the fumes were becoming a problem with my breathing and the noise is an embarrassment in urban situations BUT it's better than nothing.

Yes, the noise is a bit loud. The worst thing is when the customer wants to watch the chipper in action and you can see the physically wincing as their ear drums shatter!!

The Lombardini engine is not too 'fumey' unless I've put chip fat in the tank! Then it just smells like the back door of a chip shop!

2 hours ago, monkeybusiness said:

There is a guy on Facebook breaking a couple of Timberwolf 150s. I reckon the double roller box would probably bolt into your machine.

Just saying like...

I looked into that on my single roller TW many years ago, was too much to change, hopper wouldn’t match the roller box, hydraulics etc.