Chainsaw trousers

SamanthaSunny

4 minutes ago, Samantha48 said:

Ha ha people do retire here because it’s a breathtaking place ? I find the welsh men can talk the talk but cannot walk the walk ?????

I have 2 sets of twins by 2 different women and this welshman can walk the walk just fine toy.

Edited by topchippyles
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Samantha48 said:

What did you do wrong ?

Ah, just life Samantha48 , I had to laugh the first time I heard it, a whole bunch

of guys feeling sorry for themselves, one said to the other he was at the bottom of

the barell, the guy he was talking to said, he was so far down he had to reach up to even touch the bottom, that cheereed the first guy up to no end, nothing else for it, how could hit back at that.

Anyway, good to see on here, I hope you get a good fit in the trousers department,

wouldnt do for them to fall off first time you bent over, dont ask how I know,

I can still see my class mates laughing their heads off as the teacher stiched

my shorts in an attempt to keep them on me, needless to say, I dont play football

anymore.

Edited by Echo
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Echo said:

Ah, just life Samantha48 , I had to laugh the first time I heard it, a whole bunch

of guys feeling sorry for themselves, one said to the other he was at the bottom of

the barell, the guy he was talking to said, he was so far down he had to reach up to even touch the bottom, that cheereed the first guy up to no end, nothing else for it, how could hit back at that.

Anyway, good to see on here, I hope you get a good fit in the trousers department,

wouldnt do for them to fall off first time you bent over, dont ask how I know,

I can still see my class mates laughing their heads off as the teacher stiched

my shorts in an attempt to keep them on me, needless to say, I dont play football

anymore.

Awwww how cute ? nothing worse than a torn trouser bottom ? my husband goes commando because he said the shorts haven’t been made yet to take the job on ?? I WISH !!! Anyway he bent down at work using his knees and the back split loudly and his balls dropped out ??? serves his own right ?? I best get some chainsaw trousers that allow for that then Echo x 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Samantha48 said:

Awwww how cute ? nothing worse than a torn trouser bottom ? my husband goes commando because he said the shorts haven’t been made yet to take the job on ?? I WISH !!! Anyway he bent down at work using his knees and the back split loudly and his balls dropped out ??? serves his own right ?? I best get some chainsaw trousers that allow for that then Echo

I used to be very anti cloths, they do restrict movement, especially when wet, but after a few pebble dashings from tools that exploded, I figured a few small fires onboard were easier to deal with, so now I begrudgingly wear them. Your in a beautiful part of the world, I got me a fishing reel from there, never made it to visit though.

Edited by Echo

3 hours ago, topchippyles said:

Come on then eggs and offer is an offer and the isle of whit is a nice place to visit, Sunny sam normally cannot shut him up ?

How did I get pulled back into this one again?, IoW is on the bucket list, now do I get on the plane and spend the whole time thinking this is going to fall out of sky, or go on the lumpy water and get seasick, decisions, decisions.

• Haha 1