Stolen Land Rover

benjii

Hi this is my first post although I have been lurking for a while.

Just thought i would tell you of how i woke up at 6.30 this morning to discover my land rover had been taken in the night from outside my house in Derbyshire. (Bad Times) Thankfully I had fitted it with a tracker and the signal was picked up by south Yorkshire police's helicopter in Rotherham within the hour. (Good Times) One person has been detained and it was found with 2 other stolen land rovers which did not have trackers fitted.

Also would like to say what a wonderful resource this site is.

CIMG1822.jpg.89b60f19022bae13327dc7451c070da9.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

glad you got it back, but if i catch you driving like that through bentley brook ford, at tissington, i will make sure its crushed!

there are european protected species live in those banks that people seem to think its ok to drive up and down, If you care to give me the reg plate i will be sure to circulate it to all the other relevent authorities :sneaky2:

its not a flipping off road playground,

EDIT: in fact you are committing a criminal offense in that photo,

Edited by Charlieh

glad you got it back, but if i catch you driving like that through bentley brook ford, at tissington, i will make sure its crushed!

there are european protected species live in those banks that people seem to think its ok to drive up and down, If you care to give me the reg plate i will be sure to circulate it to all the other relevent authorities :sneaky2:

its not a flipping off road playground,

EDIT: in fact you are committing a criminal offense in that photo,

i realise that driving up the banks is wrong but is it not allowed to drive through the ford ?? im not suggesting hes right but do you know it was him driving the banks ?

the ford is ok to drive across, but that defender is driving up the stream bed, its home to several rare species, and efforts have been made to stop illegal off roading at this site, and the local landowners, rights of ways officers and police have been involved in trying to stop it,

I know the site as i advise on the management of bank side trees and the river,

the ford is ok to drive across, but that defender is driving up the stream bed, its home to several rare species, and efforts have been made to stop illegal off roading at this site, and the local landowners, rights of ways officers and police have been involved in trying to stop it,

I know the site as i advise on the management of bank side trees and the river,

fair doos ! and good on ya for enforcing it , theres a couple of green lanes local to me and ive driving them regulary while walking the dogs for the last 6 years (responsibly i might add !) and recently its getting bombarded with idiots who will eventually get it closed ! and il be gutted :thumbdown: