new BFG MT KM2

combined tree services

Not using them... yet!

There meant to be the dogs! Read great reviews about them. Tbh if there just as good as previous BFG mud terrains then id be happy :)

Ive got cooper stt's on my landrover at the moment, when it comes to grip i cant complain at all, its just they are wearing quicker than my mates mud terrains.

My next tyres will be these new mud terrains

Edited by Tree Man Tom

i have just put bf goodrich a/t on my ranger they are a bit noiser then the old dunlops i had on there. Also the back doesnt want to spin out so much now aswell in the wet. The new muds are £150 plus vat for 16's for the landy.

i just paid £108 inc fitting fitting etc . if you know anyone with 18 inch rims i can get the old style bfg mt for £80 each

I bought a set of 235/85/16 from Paddock recently complete with rims for my my Landy, £630 delivered.

Well impressed so far, on and off road.:001_smile:

glad to hear it mate , do they clog with mud much ?? the only problem i have had with the previous MT's is that they clog with mud a bit to easilly

I had a set of BFG MTs before and I know what you mean about mud clogging up but I think that is inevitable on a road compromise tyre. Its probably about as good as you can get and still hold the tarmac!

This is true. They are the best MT with road manners out there IME, and i have tried loads of them. Ill be ordering a pair for the front by the end of the month.....providing the work front carries on the way it is now and some unpaid bills get chased that is! Otherwise i will be getting down to the wear limits on the front tyres! I usually change at about 25% left, as they are pretty useless off road after that.:001_smile: Cant wait for the new ones. Dave- you will have to come over with the ranger and show me the mk2's when you have them:thumbup1: