skyhuck

just got back from seeing it, fantastic. i was strangely attracted to the alien girl....is this abnormal?

No thats fine steve, nips is nips!

I saw it last week.

Good technology, poor storyline. Many similarities to star wars, the matrix, and others, but I do believe it will change cinema for ever.....

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No thats fine steve, nips is nips!

I saw it last week.

Good technology, poor storyline. Many similarities to star wars, the matrix, and others, but I do believe it will change cinema for ever.....

Don't you think all the films you mention take much of their inspiration from the Bible??

The good v evil, Messianic figure, etc.

Its in so many films and books.

Went to see it a few days ago, but 3D was totally booked out and probably has been since it was released. It wouldn't surprise me, it was an incredible film. It reminds me of something similar...Americans invading foreign soil...to forcefully take something that isn't theirs...hmm...nope, can't think of it.

Anyway, we settled for 2D and it was a fantastic film. I'd watch it again, and I'm the kind of guy who doesn't even watch his own DVDs more than once.

It reminds me of something similar...Americans invading foreign soil...to forcefully take something that isn't theirs.

haha, not just americans that do that:001_rolleyes:

sadly, if we ever do get to the stage where we star travel and come across other populations, we will almost certainly do the exact same thing over!

back to the movie though, the only other movie i could put it up there with is lord of the rings. i hope theres a sequel!

Its the best film I have ever seen, .

took my 10 yr old on xmas eve to the IMAX 3D viewing, he was desperate for the toilet half way through and refused to go, he held on to the end and made it to the toilet, when i asked him what he thought of it his answer was the same as hucks.........best film i've ever seen :thumbup1:

and yes there is something strangely attractive about the alien girl:thumbup: