Stolen Isuzu NPR Tipper

Eagle

I had my 2002 Isuzu NPR tipper truck (MV02 ZVA) taken from outside my house on the High Street in Odiham, Hampshire. Sadly, even a Cat1 Alarm and Immobiliser didn't slow these guys down. No alarm even went off. The worst part is that I'd only had it 48 hours before it was nicked! If anyone sees this kicking around their area I'd be very happy to hear from them!

I'm new on here so I hope its okay to post a link with all of the photos as its fairly distinctive, rather than list everything here. The sign writing had been removed:

Isuzu NPR Tipper with Toolbox on eBay (end time 07-Jan-10 09:42:04 GMT)

Thank you for keeping your eyes open. Appreciate it. I certainly notice other Arb trucks as they pass, so I hope someone spots this truck new to their area.

The previous owner was one of us and has been very helpful, so I don't want suggest that it was him. Still, I did check with the alarm company to see if any spare keys were ordered.

Lee, Yes. I'm realistic about seeing it again as they seem to know what they are doing, but its still worth keeping an eye out just in case they do make a mistake and we can catch them.

The police say white vans/trucks are being targeted in our Hampshire area with more taken locally from Hook and urge everyone to take extra care. Police are also are looking to organise a number of property marking days in January 2010 and want to help us get our gear marketed up with UV pens / etchers / stamps etc. So Stu its worth keeping your eyes on your truck too as they are out looking and maybe even fitting a tracker.

Arborist, I asked the boss at the alarm company the same question, "What's the point of fitting one of your systems if they can still drive the truck away?" He said it wasn't the usual call he gets!