Honey Bros: The Mutts Nuts!

Fozzie

Just in case I am not the last person on the planet to purchase through Honey Bros, I have to say their online service is nothing short of outstanding. On Tuesday morning I ordered a new harness and climbing helmet - and it arrived just after lunch on Wednesday!

This is my second purchase from them and the first arrived just as quickly - so no fluke... What is also fantastic is they were the best on price as well.

Just need the ice to go from the trees so I can try it out :001_smile:

Whilst talking about customer service I ordered a climbing saw from my local saw shop and it was a weak before I had chance to pick it up or check it was in by this time they were closed untill Jan ,I left a message on the answerphone as I am not stopping too much over the holiday period and needed the saw. The proprieter who is not even in the country rang the next day to say the saw will be delivered to another shop in the town for my collection, I do not have an account but am a regular customer . This is what I call service and worth customer loyalty

I think its notable that in the last couple of years suppliers have raised their game to deliver out-standing service. In these times of recession these people deserve our support:thumbup1:

gone are the days of 'they'll get it when we deliver it' there is so much competition out there that if they cannot deliver then most shoppers will go elsewhere. i am not saying i agree with the lack of loyalty but it certainly has its perks for the consumer.

Dealt with HB a few weeks ago definately worth the drive got plenty of deals and the lowering rope was great. few weeks later went to my semi local garden machinery store charged me more than his advertised price on internet for a helmet even kept asking are you sure its the best price you can do on that:sneaky2: wont be going back

• 3 weeks later...