going it alone???

simonm

I would start off gardening in March and use that to pad out the treework. I don't know about going alone in order to do treework in March though..... I find March and April time is the very leanest time for treework (after all it's prob the worst time to prune trees).

Autumn time always the busiest for me :biggrin:

estate agents, love em

so far had two emergancy jobs.

and half a dozen "garden blitz's"

got ot look at a job friday, garden cleaence, new fence, and conny hedge trim.

best thing is, once they know you do a good job, they won't quibble about price, as they pass it directly onto the landlord

I think leaflets are a cheap and effective means of advertising. I know its what build my business before i could afford to advertise in papers etc.

What ever you do expect to work crazy hours quoting maintenance paper work even the smallest of business will have lots to do.

Again insuring yourself is the most important thing to do as it protects you and your customers and to not have it is just wrong.

Best of luck :thumbup: