Are some people just thick or what?

Dean Lofthouse

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good punctuation might give your opinion a smidgen of validity.

refering to other peoples opinions as 'gay remarks' will only reinforce peoples opinion of you....

Well my opinion of some one offering remarks like that are low. Punctation makes no difference. I cant believe how many times i come across childlike remarks to other people and now to me you offer your own opinion and some people will always find fault.

Im not interested in discussing this any further in future rude remarks will be ignored.:bawling::cussing:

Where do you get not using there ropes properly did you just wake up or are you talking about yourself.:aetsch:

How can you make full use of your ropes if you don't trust them?? Don't know how you can operate a chainsaw safely if your holding on to the tree with one hand because you're not sure if your rope is going to break!:heeeelllllooooo:

If every job you went to look at the customer wanted something doing that you thought would ruin the tree, how long would you keep turning work down? Surely there would come a time when you just had to earn some cash?:wave:

Most customers are responsible tree ownwers and will take advice from professionals, most rely on you to guide them in the right direction.

There is the odd Tree owner however, that won't take advise, thankfully they are few and far between. :)

Most customers are responsible tree ownwers and will take advice from professionals, most rely on you to guide them in the right direction.

There is the odd Tree owner however, that won't take advise, thankfully they are few and far between. :)

I know that, it was just a hypothetical question really. But some guys may find that they disagree with a customer who is intent on wrecking their trees quite often, as everyone on here seems to have different ideas of what's best.:)

Having read through the last four pages I would like to say the following :-)

# 1 - Most customers haven't got a clue about trees - you do have to educate them, but only in the simplest terms.

# 2 - You should trust your climbing kit - Its all we have (except for MEWPS)

# 3 - I'm with Ed, punctuation is important.