Today's milling

Rough Hewn

On 22/12/2022 at 00:15, AJStrees said:

I know, I know, Panther Mill is on the wish list to get.

Im thinking of selling mine. 

WWW.CHAINSAWBARS.CO.UK

PM-60-GB64 New Panther Chainsaw Mill 60" with GB 64" Milling Bar .404 .063 180 drive links. The Professional's Choice In Chainsaw Mills.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, organic guy said:

Great minds think alike, I was going to ask the same question!

I use the ladder on every pass. Find it’s quicker and easier. Keeps the mill on the same set up and just cut away. No Need to keep fiddling with dimensions. 👍

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Im thinking of selling mine. 

WWW.CHAINSAWBARS.CO.UK

PM-60-GB64 New Panther Chainsaw Mill 60" with GB 64" Milling Bar .404 .063 180 drive links. The Professional's Choice In Chainsaw Mills.

if you were going to sell, what would you want for it? I have the 64" bar and chain already. Don't know if I need another 64" bar to be fair. I can PM you if you prefer. 

Just now, AJStrees said:

if you were going to sell, what would you want for it? I have the 64" bar and chain already. Don't know if I need another 64" bar to be fair. I can PM you if you prefer. 

I think the bar accounts for around 50% of the set-up cost so most likely not something for you as Id only be selling as a kit. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, trigger_andy said:

I think the bar accounts for around 50% of the set-up cost so most likely not something for you as Id only be selling as a kit. 

Yes the bar is a fair cost. Ok. No worries, if I come into some money after Christmas, I might have a rethink. 👍