Importing stihl 192t`s

18 stoner

what are the 192's like? never seen or known of anyone using one. maybe get one when i have my cs39 :-)

Great little saw - very light, smaller engine than the MS200T

The MS200T is 35.2cc ; with the MS192T at 30.2cc

Comes with a laminated bar to reduce weight further.

Before the Echo saw came along it was the lightest arborist saw around at 3.0Kgs (without bar & chain)

I've had mine for 2 years and its a great little saw!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what are the 192's like? never seen or known of anyone using one. maybe get one when i have my cs39 :-)

As treejumper said, great, ive had mine 4years now i think, put same bar on it as 200t as the mini picco chain is crap supplied with the 192.

Mine also has a muffler mod with the spark screen thrown away, giving it lots more power.

Its never going to be as powerful as a 200 but its far, far easier to use for pruning.

Adam, dont buy one instead of a 200, get one as well as a 200! A saw for every job!

im heading over to france!!

is it really that much cheaper. i heard there is a stihl shop in calias (cant spell that) but just over the water. thought about doing it before but was really sure how much cheaper it was.

Dont really know about price over there Jay, suppose i can contact some dealers. Cheers.

Do they sell them in Holland Pete?

Nice quick ferry trip for you

Not had time lately to do much checking pete but a trip to holland is a cheapie at the moment- around £40 per foot passenger return. Obviously the saw would be the only reason for going:drunk: