It blew a big hole in the road

eggsarascal

The house project next to hospital? Pass, they seem to throw em up, then people move in to some of em, then they stop for ages, till rest are sold then carry on again building more??!!! Its weird, its like they run out of money then wait for next pay cheque before they carry on again. Theres no lights or owt at the roundabout now, just sheer traffic hold ups! Not sure if theres some work going on on chatburn old road towards chatburn at min, not been down for a bit. Getting out on to A59 is a real pain in ass, if i’ve had to take a wagon out on test drive then i’ve turned towards chatburn and gone up side of shackletons garden centre to get on to A59, quicker by 20mins any part of the day at mo! [emoji30][emoji42]
Where you at swinny?

2 hours ago, Ratman said:

The house project next to hospital? Pass, they seem to throw em up, then people move in to some of em, then they stop for ages, till rest are sold then carry on again building more??!!! Its weird, its like they run out of money then wait for next pay cheque before they carry on again. Theres no lights or owt at the roundabout now, just sheer traffic hold ups! Not sure if theres some work going on on chatburn old road towards chatburn at min, not been down for a bit. Getting out on to A59 is a real pain in ass, if i’ve had to take a wagon out on test drive then i’ve turned towards chatburn and gone up side of shackletons garden centre to get on to A59, quicker by 20mins any part of the day at mo! emoji30.pngemoji42.png
Where you at swinny?

came back other day from chatburn but went west bradford waddington bashall eaves slightly over loaded so stuck to back roads,

• Like 1

On 13/09/2018 at 12:06, eggsarascal said:

5 o'clock this morning I heard the police outside, so I legged it...

Went out for a nosey and found this. Anglian Water won't shut the supply off because it would take out too many properties, they've tried zoning it off, with no success. So, three blokes, TM, and a DT have been here since 7.30 trying to over pump a 5" main with a 2" pump. I can't understand why that isn't working! I suppose I'll just keep taking out the brews, and leave them to it.

IMG_2449.JPG

I see you still have a hole outside yours. Taking there time as I said.

1 minute ago, woody paul said:

I see you still have a hole outside yours. Taking there time as I said.

Aye, I rang up and complained yesterday. They didn't backfill it until this morning, we can get on and off the drive by going over the neighbours driveway which isn't ideal but it will have to do for now.