Anyone reccommend a GOOD flask??

Mozza

I know this is abit of crap thread but never mind haha Im after a good flask, Ive had thermos ones but they dont keep the contents hot enough for my liking, Anyone suggest a better one??

As i say, sorry for the crap thread :blushing: but im tired of drinking luke warm coffee at dinner time :thumbdown:

Oh and ive got a kelly kettle before thats mentioned but i cant get a small fire going on every job!!

Cheers

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Those stainless steel ones with the pop up button thingy are quite good, but not the small one, cant keep its heat. With the big one I can have a cuppa while sitting in traffic on the way to the job, another couple at lunchtime and what's left is still drinkable by home time.:001_smile:

I've got an Aladdin Stanley, which has had a 3.5 ton truck drive over it with no real damage. Bought that about 8 or 9 years ago, and it still worked ok last time I used it, a few years ago. :thumbup:

recently, I bought a Judge wide neck flask, for stew. That was rubbish; it started off alright, but it must have lost it's vacuum, because contents that are boiling in the morning are luke warm by dinner. It lasted less than a year :thumbdown:

To replace it, I bought a Thermos wide neck; when I opened the box, I found it was identical to the Judge flask :001_rolleyes: ..except it's got Thermos written on it. It's still working so far, 3-4 months in, but we'll see...

+1 on the aladdin challenger.

i have had the 1 litre version for half a year and it's always steaming hot.

i even left it for 24 hours accidentally and it was still at an enjoyable temperature.

it has sugar/coffee/teabag compartments at the bottom and has two cups.

here's some cheap prices for both 1 litre and 1.8 litre.....

Aladdin Challenger Flask White 1 Ltr Gadget Show Winner on eBay (end time 12-Dec-09 08:55:03 GMT)

Brand New Aladdin Challenger Flask SSteel 1.8L capacity on eBay (end time 01-Dec-09 09:50:12 GMT)

Best stainless steel flask I've ever owned cost me a fiver from Asda, keeps hot longer than any others. Had the Aladdin flasks, and some other expensive ones. I only put in boiling water, and add the beverage of choice on site, usually a nice Cappucino with choccy sprinkles:biggrin: