Frank

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LMFAO. chav chariot!!:laugh1::laugh1:

Thats what I mean about the subaru rep. being ruined by the imprezza. I think they make great estate cars for country folk with dogs, but the imprezza is for a whole different person and never the twain etc etc.....

I wouldn't own an imprezza, but the standard 2L sport estate version is alright at a push I guess.

Sorry but the gold alloys are awful!

Thats all well and good guys, but as we all know exhaust bore diameter is invertely proportionate to penis size.......and those subaru imprezas have huuuge exhausts:sneaky2:

says the "I need a mog in my life 'cos my manhood has almost turned into a ladyhood" :001_tt2:

Thats what I mean about the subaru rep. being ruined by the imprezza. I think they make great estate cars for country folk with dogs, but the imprezza is for a whole different person and never the twain etc etc.....

I wouldn't own an imprezza, but the standard 2L sport estate version is alright at a push I guess.

Subaru are excellent cars, the legacy estate really is a top motor, but as you say the imprezza must be the tackiest saddest penis extension for spotty youths to race around inner city estates thinking they look cool that was ever built.....or fat middle aged morons who want to regain their youth.......sorry, i may have said it like it is.....if you are an impreza driver feel free to ignore my point of view BTW:lol:

gold on blue or gold on green..?

i agree the chav chariot is appropriate these days. but bear in mind I sold the blue one in 2001... not many chavs could afford them then. :001_tt2:

i too do concur.

but I have to revisit and next time a forester will be mine. :thumbup:

The Impreza is iconic imo, im a massive WRC fan and when it came out it blew everything away, Id give my right Gonad for one :001_tongue: However living in Manchester, Ive no chance of affording the insurance!! :sneaky2:

I do agree with Rupe aswell though, The other models look superb, Ill have a forester at some point in my life, Although i have just had a look at second hand legacy's on Pistonheads and they are going pretty cheap for what they are, But i bet the insurance wouldnt be much cheaper than an impreza :thumbdown:

The Impreza is iconic imo, im a massive WRC fan and when it came out it blew everything away, Id give my right Gonad for one :001_tongue: However living in Manchester, Ive no chance of affording the insurance!!

I do agree with Rupe aswell though, The other models look superb, Ill have a forester at some point in my life, Although i have just had a look at second hand legacy's on Pistonheads and they are going pretty cheap for what they are, But i bet the insurance wouldnt be much cheaper than an impreza :thumbdown:

Liam, Liam, Liam....do you REALLY want to be associated with the likes of them who have 1.1 novas with bodykits and big stereos.....:thumbdown::lol:

Liam, Liam, Liam....do you REALLY want to be associated with the likes of them who have 1.1 novas with bodykits and big stereos.....:thumbdown::lol:

When have i ever give sh*t what other people think Tom :001_tongue:??

Ive always wanted one, At some point in my life, ill have one, Ill drive it like ive stole it, Get it out of my system and go back to normal boring cars :thumbup: