Now what?

Ben90

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd try and use some saws with better AV's mate!

If your fingers are hurting I would sort it pronto, doesnt take long for white finger to take a hold. Plus its irreversible, once the damage is done!

yeah they only do it when its cold tho, and yeah i know what ya mean i do have a ms361 and ms230 which are nice on the body, but a lot of the time the bigger saws are needed

Got back from the Doc's earlier, it's all a load of bullpies, which I'm very pleased about. I don't even use chainsaws all that often, when I climb it's usually to do fairly light work and that's all done with a silky, plus using a silky gets you warm :biggrin:

It still confuses me as to why/how this chap knew I worked with chainsaws though. A lucky guess? Perhaps it was the godly figure and arms covered in scratches :lol:

Glad to hear it mate. Ive got to go have an operation on my hands soon! Its my carpal tunnel apparently,keep dropping things and i cant even hold my drum sticks without gettin a blinding pain from my thumb down to my wrist!!

Doctor says its a sign of things to come because it looks like ive got white finger too!!

Im only bloody 26!! They did ask if there's anyway i can stop using chainsaws and climbing trees.....yeah right!!!

i no some of you will disagree but things like this are sometimes to be dealt with in the head, the minute you start beliving you may have a problem suddenly it all starts going down hill, there is no job out there now that is "SAFE" from floor tilers getting bad knees to pen pushers suffering from aching fingers let alone some of the foods you cant eat as they may cause you terrible problems too much of this not enough of that.....

some very wise very old people i have met before that say once you stop thats it its a nightmare from there on you just have to keep going- i belive them and fair play too

stick at it we evolved from trees after all keep climbing woooo hooo

just found this thread as i was away for a few days, sounds like a dodgy guy. as said before, doctors done mix business with pleasure, well not good ones anyway. This guy might even be your new competition in the area, i could spot a tree cutter from a 100yds, lol. Now he is working with animals, yeah right, it takes 5 years of hard study and registrar training is another few, so after all that you arent going to chuk it and be rolf harrises right hand man. glad you are ok mate

Got back from the Doc's earlier, it's all a load of bullpies, which I'm very pleased about. I don't even use chainsaws all that often, when I climb it's usually to do fairly light work and that's all done with a silky, plus using a silky gets you warm :biggrin:

It still confuses me as to why/how this chap knew I worked with chainsaws though. A lucky guess? Perhaps it was the godly figure and arms covered in scratches :lol:

or did you get to the pub just after work, with your hi-flex's on and covered in sawdust? :001_tt2: