Kwikchip

Con

12 hours ago, Con said:

Anyone got, or know where I can get a manual for an early Kwikchip 222 (i think). See pic

It doesn't look quite the same as the one I sold  but I sent @john p the pdf manual I had. If you can wait till after Xmas I can see if someone from work can access my files and send a copy. Worst case I can photograph the manuals but as I recall there's not much to them.

It doesn't look quite the same as the one I sold  but I sent [mention=29097]john p[/mention] the pdf manual I had. If you can wait till after Xmas I can see if someone from work can access my files and send a copy. Worst case I can photograph the manuals but as I recall there's not much to them.

Is a very different machine, happy to dig pdf out but not sure how much will cross over.(great chippers btw, mines been passed on but never missed a beat)

On 21/12/2017 at 11:46, openspaceman said:

It doesn't look quite the same as the one I sold  but I sent @john p the pdf manual I had. If you can wait till after Xmas I can see if someone from work can access my files and send a copy. Worst case I can photograph the manuals but as I recall there's not much to them.

Thanks. If I'm still struggling after xmas i may give you a bell. Thanks

On 21/12/2017 at 12:48, Gary Prentice said:

I do have a parts manual (in German) if that’s of any use. Decent drawings and all the part numbers.

Thanks Gary. It's fairly straight forward to work on. (Very basic machine really) It's just things like torque settings for blades etc. Can you confirm, is it a 222? Thanks

On 21/12/2017 at 14:12, benedmonds said:

Looks a fair bit smaller then the 222 we had. 

DSCF0036.JPG

Yes. It does doesn't it. I'm only guessing at the model no. I googled 222 and several pics of the one in question came up. That's the only reason I'm suggesting it might be a 222! Had to start somewhere as I've got zilch paperwork with it. It's that old i'm expecting the manual to be written on slate!

46 minutes ago, Con said:

Thanks Gary. It's fairly straight forward to work on. (Very basic machine really) It's just things like torque settings for blades etc. Can you confirm, is it a 222? Thanks

I don't think it is. Ours has had a umber of engines and mods over the years but I think the 222 came with a pretty big 3  or 4 cylinder engine. 

can you track it to a model with any serial no's on the chassis?