Brexit ! what will this mean ? ( lets get a good thread going )

digaholedumper

53 minutes ago, Richard 1234 said:

If you mean the vote from 40 years ago then you need to get a grip. That vote was for a trade deal (a good idea I think most will agree on) problem is it changed to “ever closer union” (read federal state not what was voted for)
As for last years vote I don’t seem to remember it being a vote for hard, medium or soft brexit? I fairly sure it was in or out of the EU?

Yes I do mean the one taken forty years back...  the one the brextremists have been crying about since...

Yea, I'm sure those voters back then we're given the same option..  to join the EU...  they voted to join the EU... 

Yes I do mean the one taken forty years back...  the one the brextremists have been crying about since...

Yea, I'm sure those voters back then we're given the same option..  to join the EU...  they voted to join the EU... 

Sorry but you are wrong the EU was formed on November the 1st 1993
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Richard 1234 said:

Sorry but you are wrong the EU was formed on November the 1st 1993

Is a dog a cat if you call it a cat?...No..    we voted to join the eu in 1973.  and if we leave the EU but follow its rules, have we left the EU?..

At the moment the worse I expect is we end up doing just that...  at best I imagine all the remain MP's conspire to bring the whole business to a halt..

last year I predicted a Spring election, this year I'm going for one in the Autumn..

Is a dog a cat if you call it a cat?...No..    we voted to join the eu in 1973.  and if we leave the EU but follow its rules, have we left the EU?..

At the moment the worse I expect is we end up doing just that...  at best I imagine all the remain MP's conspire to bring the whole business to a halt..
last year I predicted a Spring election, this year I'm going for one in the Autumn..

What did you say earlier about idiots and not seeing the truth when presented to them? (Something along those lines anyway!)
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Richard 1234 said:

What did you say earlier about idiots and not seeing the truth when presented to them? (Something along those lines anyway!)

The truth is the EU is a good thing. thats the truth, to say otherwise is a lie..   only an idiot will hide from that truth..  thats my point..

The EU has its problems, thats a truth..  and to say otherwise would also be a lie..   but to solve one problem we don't need to stick a gun to our head and threaten to blow our brains out..  we take the time to understand the problems and then go about finding a solution..

In the case of the EU, its pretty easy to solve...   The EU just needs to protect its borders..   it can't be hard to blow up a few dinghies to send a message to the scum..  

The truth is the EU is a good thing. thats the truth, to say otherwise is a lie..   only an idiot will hide from that truth..  thats my point..

The EU has its problems, thats a truth..  and to say otherwise would also be a lie..   but to solve one problem we don't need to stick a gun to our head and threaten to blow our brains out..  we take the time to understand the problems and then go about finding a solution..

In the case of the EU, its pretty easy to solve...   The EU just needs to protect its borders..   it can't be hard to blow up a few dinghies to send a message to the scum..  

None of that is fact just opinion!
If they hadn’t turn a trading block into the monster it is today we wouldn’t be having this conversation.
I read something yesterday about a couple moving to Canada due to brexit and how bad it is, but as you got halfway down it transpired that the pair of them had always had jobs which were EU funded.

11 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

You are like a 4 year old who thinks saying something enough times makes it true.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If experts say leaving the EU is a bad thing you'd think you aught to listen to what they have to say..   

If most experts said leaving was a good thing I'd like to think after ruminating on their opinions I too would have to concede that leaving was a good thing.. but experts don't say that do they?... experts on these subjects usually have a pretty high IQ..

I'd say I aught put more stock in expert opinion than a bunch of people who just feel leaving would be better...

As to why those people want to go to Canada, so what, how would you feel if a bunch of lemming had ruined their sense of who they believe they are.. European citizens. to rancid little Englanders..

If experts say leaving the EU is a bad thing you'd think you aught to listen to what they have to say..   

If most experts said leaving was a good thing I'd like to think after ruminating on their opinions I too would have to concede that leaving was a good thing.. but experts don't say that do they?... experts on these subjects usually have a pretty high IQ..

I'd say I aught put more stock in expert opinion than a bunch of people who just feel leaving would be better...

As to why those people want to go to Canada, so what, how would you feel if a bunch of lemming had ruined their sense of who they believe they are.. European citizens. to rancid little Englanders..

If they were that pro eu they could have moved to one of the other 27 states but they chose to bin it off completely, that shows us something too doesn’t it
  • Like 1