Brexit ! what will this mean ? ( lets get a good thread going )

digaholedumper

I think it's important to see the people that have been supporting the EU... First we've had wife of hedge fund manager Gina Miller trying to overturn a democratic vote. 

The news is saying that one of the people that died in the Sydney Plane crash was an Open Britain (they campaign for the EU) employee. His dad was the boss of Compass who employee 60,000 people in the UK. He was paid £6m last year....

Call me a cynic, but EU supporters seem to have been fooled by Big Business.

• Like 1

Fooled by big business?...

More like the brextremists have fooled half the populace...

Anyways matelot, I've developed something of a road map as to why we voted for Brexit, why people voted for trump, why every muslim country is a shithole...  its all related to the same underlying themes..

Its why communism collapsed as well by the way...

The gist of which concerns the road of good intentions... leading to the law of unintended consequences...

when I get it wrapped up I'll post it up as an explanation and warning to those idiots who think they know better..

Edited by Vespasian

Fooled by big business?...

More like the brextremists have fooled half the populace...

Anyways matelot, I've developed something of a road map as to why we voted for Brexit, why people voted for trump, why every muslim country is a shithole...  its all related to the same underlying themes..

Its why communism collapsed as well by the way...

The gist of which concerns the road of good intentions... leading to the law of unintended consequences...

when I get it wrapped up I'll post it up as an explanation and warning to those idiots who think they know better..

“Idiots that think they know better”

What a great description of the arrogant bremoaners who think it is their right to overturn the democratic will of the British electorate.

Tony Blair being a prime example.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What a great description of the arrogant bremoaners who think it is their right to overturn the democratic will of the British electorate.

Don’t forget nick clegg who’s just been knighted wanting another referendum (and another no doubt until the answer comes back as he wants it!)

2 minutes ago, TIMON said:

Sorry Timon you've misunderstood what I was getting at...  

The idiots are those presented with the truth but unwilling to acknowledge it..  

1 minute ago, Richard 1234 said:

Don’t forget nick clegg who’s just been knighted wanting another referendum (and another no doubt until the answer comes back as he wants it!)

You mean like Nigel Farage or the other brextremists wanting a new referendum because they didn't like the result of the first one?...  

bunch of crybabies that they are..

You mean like Nigel Farage or the other brextremists wanting a new referendum because they didn't like the result of the first one?...  

bunch of crybabies that they are..

If you mean the vote from 40 years ago then you need to get a grip. That vote was for a trade deal (a good idea I think most will agree on) problem is it changed to “ever closer union” (read federal state not what was voted for)
As for last years vote I don’t seem to remember it being a vote for hard, medium or soft brexit? I fairly sure it was in or out of the EU?
  • Like 1