Stihl MS241 C-M (Mtronic)

Shepp

29 minutes ago, thetoolnut said:
30 minutes ago, stihlmadasever said:
Nah only husky id get is another 346xp...diamond of a saw

I'm in love with the 550, what a saw!

Ive used a 560 awhile back,seemed like a pretty good saw although i only ran a tank or so through it.Never used a 550 though.

Tis a joy to behold when you find a saw thats just clicks with you...

I had that with the 346xp...just makes me smile.

To each his own and all that..

Edited by stihlmadasever

• 3 weeks later...

I have similar with a 261 and find that if you are not careful, they are easy to flood. When you start them warm, you are often better not to start it on full choke but leave it on the normal running position.

Go through the normal anti flooding procedure - plug out, upside down, pull it over hard for 10 pulls. let it dry overnight, stick the plug back and try to start again. Only do the choke for 5 pulls and if it doesn't pop, hold the throttle open and pull the saw over hard with the throttle held full open and the decomp out - redneck style!

If it is still bad then it is possible the AT unit is cocked or the piston is a bit iffy!