Media Brainwashing

matelot

1 hour ago, matelot said:

Obviously we disagree about immigration. Maybe to get the debate a bit more interesting. You could explain why you think immigration is good for native Brits/ Europeans? The BBC/ Channel 4 obviously think immigration is good, however they seem exceptionally poor at explaining why. 

....... But I did answer this back in post 80.

Are you sure you are paying attention?

If anyone is shutting the 'debate' down it is you because you never answer a question and you only have a single point to make.

Rubbish debate dude!

2 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

Just saying......

Screen Shot 2017-11-05 at 11.04.04.png

Its a handy function that I would advise everyone but the OP to use for this disastrous thread...

Maybe Matelot will be a little more careful in what he initiates in future.

3 minutes ago, Bolt said:

Shut down 'the debate'.

There is no debate.

To have a debate you need to answer peoples questions.

You respond to a question with a statement.  That is not an answer. 

Have you tried a forum on politics instead of this one?  I think you would fit right in.

Like I said, you're fascinated in what I write. For a topic that you repeatedly tell me no one is interested in this thread seems to be getting lots of posts ;) 

Ok, if you want a proper debate I'll start it. Here are three reasons why I think the present migration system isn't working for Brits.

1. A great bulk of migrants do low paid jobs and they are a financial drain to the taxpayer ie Big Issue sellers.

2. Migration puts a strain on public services like the NHS and housing.

3. Many migrants are not a close cultural fit in Britain ie they consider woman second class citizens.

I think everyone here would broadly agree with these three reasons for not liking the present migration system.

Over to you Bolt. You now give us three reasons why migration is so good...

Whatever your views are on mass immigration, the Ch4 ident is promoting illegal immigration which is not only irresponsible but indefensible unless of course you are saying it's ok to the break the law? 

If you are one of the people on this thread defending the Ch4 ident then by your logic you'll also agree it's fine for thieves to break the law and steal £1000s worth of equipment from tree surgeons across the UK on a weekly basis. 

In short, defending the Ch4 ident shows you are either wilfully blind or intellectually ignorant about UK immigration law. 

27 minutes ago, billpierce said:

For me closing our borders to try and kerb terrorism will not be an effective way of dealing with it.....america has had its share of terror attacks and has a very strong border control.....basically I resent the implication that all immigrants are terrorists....

If we tightened up our borders we would have less terrorism. The Manchester bomber was only here because previous politicans let his hardcore Islamist parents into the UK. 

I think many people would consider you very naive...

3 minutes ago, matelot said:

Like I said, you're fascinated in what I write. For a topic that you repeatedly tell me no one is interested in this thread seems to be getting lots of posts ;) 

Ok, if you want a proper debate I'll start it. Here are three reasons why I think the present migration system isn't working for Brits.

1. A great bulk of migrants do low paid jobs and they are a financial drain to the taxpayer ie Big Issue sellers.

2. Migration puts a strain on public services like the NHS and housing.

3. Many migrants are not a close cultural fit in Britain ie they consider woman second class citizens.

I think everyone here would broadly agree with these three reasons for not liking the present migration system.

Over to you Bolt. You now give us three reasons why migration is so good...

It is as if you haven't read a single thing I have posted.

You have asked me three times now why I think immigration is good.

The first time you asked me I answered you within minutes, then you COMPLETELY ignored me.

This is not 'a proper debate', it is a boring monotonous farce that NO ONE in interested in as you are on THE WRONG FORUM.

YOU ARE WASTING YOU TIME.

You never answer my questions, you just repeat your previous point and ask further questions.

Its rubbish.

4 minutes ago, scotspine1 said:

Whatever your views are on mass immigration, the Ch4 ident is promoting illegal immigration which is not only irresponsible but indefensible unless of course you are saying it's ok to the break the law? 

If you are one of the people on this thread defending the Ch4 ident then by your logic you'll also agree it's fine for thieves break the law and steal £1000s worth of equipment from tree surgeons across the UK on a weekly basis? 

In short, defending the Ch4 ident shows you are either wilfully blind or intellectually ignorant about UK immigration law. 

I don't think anyone has passed any comment on the CH4 ident show (whatever that is) in this thread.

I haven't seen it as I don't have a telly.

Telly is all brainwashing rubbish.  I think the whole thread alludes to the problems of watching too much of 'the idiots lantern' to be honest.

6 minutes ago, matelot said:

If we tightened up our borders we would have less terrorism. The Manchester bomber was only here because previous politicans let his hardcore Islamist parents into the UK. 

I think many people would consider you very naive...

You 'think' a lot of things, but you never back them up.

I wonder if you have a view that is formed, or are these thoughts simply passing whimseys that pop into your head?

This thread may have gone better for you if you had allowed your ideas to form properly before posting them.

3 minutes ago, Bolt said:

It is as if you haven't read a single thing I have posted.

You have asked me three times now why I think immigration is good.

The first time you asked me I answered you within minutes, then you COMPLETELY ignored me.

This is not 'a proper debate', it is a boring monotonous farce that NO ONE in interested in as you are on THE WRONG FORUM.

YOU ARE WASTING YOU TIME.

You never answer my questions, you just repeat your previous point and ask further questions.

Its rubbish.

You've previously told me why migration is so good? Why don't you do everyone the courtesy of presenting your arguments again? I certainly can't be bothered to scroll back and read what you've previously written.

I should thank you for continually posting on a subject you find so dull.

1 minute ago, matelot said:

You've previously told me why migration is so good? Why don't you do everyone the courtesy of presenting your arguments again? I certainly can't be bothered to scroll back and read what you've previously written.

I should thank you for continually posting on a subject you find so dull.

Yet again....

...Its your thread, and your 'informed adult debate' and yet it is me that does all the heavy lifting.

this is so on sided, but I will indulge you for fear of shutting down this farce of a 'debate'.

Note though, I am indulging you and only you. NO ONE ELSE, as NO ONE IS INTERESTED IN THIS RUBBISH

YOU ARE ON THE WRONG FORUM