Anti Pikie System Update

Dean Lofthouse

Thanks for the warning b101uk. But I already know all this

I dont worry at all about things going missing or what people know. The only thing that bothers me is the damage they cause looking.

You are spot on with everything.

The yard has nothing worth nicking in it, otherwise I wouldn't go into such detail. The electrical energiser is only for my bit of fun and the camera would be so I can catch them in the act with the shotgun, so I can play games with them.

The left container has a tractor in it

The right container has a porta loo, various bearings, a kelly kettle and a set of road tyres for my landy.

It even shows the 100ft Poplar stem laid over in the yard which I described earlier in a thread,

I'm not stupid enough to leave stuff in such a remote location.

The stuff on the drive of the house is also secure, drive posts, wheel clamps, PTZ camera, IR bells and alarms. We get Gypos coming past all the time so I'm well prepared for them, they already know what I have and where I live, it's all visible from the road.

No need to delete your post, it will give others a little reminder of how easy info is to come across. I have been robbed too many times to be so laxed.

Nice work though!! :congrats:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you manage on bigger jobs with just one groundie? Even if it's just a job where the branches have got to be dragged a long way or over obstacles you could do with two groundies.

Thats the beauty of getting on with the local tree surgeons, we all know each other in Hudderfield and we can call on each other to help out.

If I get a roadside takedown or a big lowering job, I ring another tree surgeon who comes and does a day for me, he normally calls on me to help him out or I service and repair their chippers in payment, if not we just have a reasonable day rate we charge each other.

We even have a Huddersfield Tree Surgeons Xmas do!

PeteMcTree thought he had better mates to go out with this year :awink:

Thanks for the warning b101uk. But I already know all this.......................

No need to delete your post, it will give others a little reminder of how easy info is to come across. I have been robbed too many times to be so laxed.

Nice work though!!

:)

I have removed the url's and other bits of info and used "x & #" ware need be as it will still be a reminder! :icon14:

:proud:

could do with a free porta loo, i wander ware i could find one? :P

You're turning over near £64k a year on 3 days a week? That's pretty good, how many staff have you got? I'm only turning over between £80k and £85k a year doing 5 days a week with four staff!

£80K to £85K and four staff!:scared::scared:

I do £100K with one groundie and an extra man now and then,living near Skipton ain't so bad.