Horse chesnut dismantle

Joe

Sweet!

Private job? Did you chog the stem down or fell it?

after felling the top out into the field it was chogged down in fairly large lumps about half way, but we ran out of light so it is still left standing, i'll fell it in the next few days and get the farmer to pull it over with one of his tractors :thumbup1:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice pictures Joe :thumbup1: What the hell are you doing working on a Sunday???

it was done on a sunday because thats when the road on the other side is quietest, and its the only day im not in college or work with Simon :001_smile:

Good job joe,as said before a confidence builder.Didn't think your pegs looked to bad,but they can be a pain on a windy day when the lifeline seems to half hitch its self round them so you can't get up or down!All in a days work.:001_cool:

Good job joe,as said before a confidence builder.Didn't think your pegs looked to bad,but they can be a pain on a windy day when the lifeline seems to half hitch its self round them so you can't get up or down!All in a days work.:001_cool:

i know, that happened a bit today as it was quite windy and you have to pull your rope really hard to get it around them!!!! another lesson learned :001_smile: but i do try and keep the pegs to a minimum because they heurt if you swing into them:001_cool:

but i do try and keep the pegs to a minimum because they heurt if you swing into them:001_cool:You'll only do it once an all that.Me too and it hurt.It's when you get to knockin out the top an jist before the wind picks up then your saw runs out off fuel!I put it back down to a shout ''what's wrong with the saw''WTF!

but i do try and keep the pegs to a minimum because they heurt if you swing into them:001_cool:
You'll only do it once an all that.Me too and it hurt.It's when you get to knockin out the top an jist before the wind picks up then your saw runs out off fuel!I put it back down to a shout ''what's wrong with the saw''WTF!

i know lol, just before every big bit that i knock out or lower i check the fuel in the saw though :001_smile:, so hopefully i'll never be in that position :thumbup1: